Tuesday 1 March 2011

DILEMMA

Its just one of those evening. Here i am sitting at my desk at 9:40 pm. Everyone has left and i should be laying naked on my tiled floor at home. But no, I am just feeling the day went by so fast yet i couldn't get all that must be done done. Torn between Andrea Bocelli's voice playing on my laptop and facebook. Asking myself over and over if tomorrow will bring better news.

I will not beat myself up over nothing. So i smile and say,



-I chose to forgive music
And let the tip of her bow
 slash my neck.
I ooze
that terrible note
of the torn G-chord
Yet in that particular place,
she makes hails at me
like Pavarotti
because i am at peace.-
We are our music.

2 comments:

  1. we are our music! we are our arts. if we watch it fail, we fail. when our arts thrive, we thrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nana.. You always make it simpler to absorb.

    ReplyDelete