Wednesday 31 August 2011

Worthless Eulogy

This rambling is inspired by this very image from a friends tumblr page : http://adobeapippim.tumblr.com/

These are my coding of running around in search of that light from inside. After going what seemingly full circle, results just seem worst that before? Impossible right? I thought so to. Just share this space with me.

EULOGY? HA!

Here i am again, sorry to have left for so long. You know the life of a gypsy has foot prints everywhere and nowhere. The witches from across the dark valleys were trying to heal my insecurities, but the one eyed Okomfo insisted i attend to my home before i continue on my journey. So here i am.

Is there any reason why i should be here? You have stopped all growth from accepting me. The dwarfs of Yigi rejected Orisha's offer of truce on my behalf. You welcomed me with initiative cloak and leadership cup. Were they just facades for me as though in battle to lure me in?

I have been locked up for three annuals and two moons. I thought you were my oasis? Is insanity your intend for me? You force me to write this message on this mud walls with my bleeding fingers. Did you shackle anyone else in here while i was away? I see writing not mine. An amateur has scribbled their pain also. Am i being delusional? Here i am.

Punishment is uncalled for, Obatala had reason for your headless nature. I thought sharing mine even through time and space will bring you close to humanity. Why do you prove me wrong? Bless me and release me now is my cry.You are giving the infertile men from across the street reason to laugh. Why would you rather i cry when you should be enjoying this momentary return? Marinate these.

Here i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment