Sunday 27 February 2011

FACTUAL LIES

Today like one of those days where, water makes me thirsty, i begin to question the order of the orders. Which is a cloak? You should wonder as well. Since we were born in our various societies, there is nothing we know better than our ways of life, good or bad. But believe that is ultimately something else out there which you need to also know about to make sound and self fulfilling judgments. I will not force my opinion down your throat, but i will tell you what i think of them.

They say lets face fact..
But I ask, what are the fact?
The deceits they made up to confuse us?
The believes they formed for us to trust?

Lets face facts indeed.
Where were they when I was in need?
Relatively persuaded to perceive
Knowledge only through their system,
For instants, education is the key.

Lets face facts indeed.
Neo-colonization is the feed for their channel.
Treating us as though dark age stood still.
Then call back to us offering freedom.
Freedom from all that is crucial I will say.
Lets face facts indeed.
My pledges are to my seeds
Unveil to them my perspective
Block out the cacophony of lies sown to their hearts

So lets face fact.
Lets face our facts
Our truth lies in our individuality
So damn your facts
And I will define mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment