Sunday 27 February 2011

Smiling Tears : Part 1

Most of the things i will be putting on this blog are just things that i have written down for a while. I have spoken about for a while. There has been changes and will keep changing since new events and circumstances affect even the past actions.

I am not trying to write anything new for you to read because obviously it’s a cry of many which you have heard over and over which concludes with living happily ever after or not. The thing with my story is that it’s not ended yet, but just begun. So I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth.

To the rest of the world I do not exist. It’s easy to actually blame it all on the people around me and see myself as the saddest person just to give comfort to my soul. I very much remember the very first time, I said to myself to become more than the eyes of the world sees me on becoming. If it is great then greater is what I prefer.

“YOU ARE USELESS AND WILL NOT AMOUNT TO ANYTHING”. Those were his exact words. Wow, heard it over and over until I hated him so much. This took me on a journey which life designed for me. Am young and very reckless without a doubt but I am destined for GREATNESS.

The best days of my life the ones spent in the place where I am the creator of all that exist and put things in place. A place where beauty is what living looks like. My mind has been eluded by the things that the eyes can see instead of the reality. But that is the beauty of the best days of my life

The systems created by men to help quicken the fall of man are the forces that oppose my understanding when it comes to the issues served in the bowls given by life.. By this I mean to ask you, “ why do I have the craven to be successful in life while I cant get the education which is suppose to be the rudiments and good foundation for a good future?”. Lots of people with this same question will tend to answer themselves by blaming everyone especially those have been privilege enough to have this. But I will not blame anyone. My father may not have been able to build an empire for me to bask in. But I do appreciate the fact that he is part of my existence. When I was younger I usually was angry at him for a lot of things that I wish not to go over or talk about, maybe later on.

My inspiration is drawn from the fathers of those who others like me blame for their life. I know every greatness starts from a small place no matter how long it took to get there. Thought of this keep me going, I don’t believe I can be manipulated by anyone oranything but by my own thoughts of eluded fantasy, since I make my own decisions even if they are influenced by forces that are seen and unseen.

So i go on smiling with my tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment