Friday 25 February 2011

Opening Truth ( Part 2 )

I think its time i explain to anyone who takes their time to read this blog about the intent of it. 

What you are reading are my confusing thoughts, my problems, troubles and how I go through them. Amazingly so, there are many whose lives flow in the sequence. Though my mind may be in a frenzy, you might gossip about this so stay in tune with me and you will understand what I am talking about. Then you can be able to tell the story your own way.
Which by the way is the truth regardless the way you tell it.

What you read on this page and ones to follow weren’t initially intended for you to read or know anything about. The thing is that I am inspired by many things including you. I might have seen you once on the street and got intrigued by your walk or way of doing something. I might had heard about you from a friend and got captivated by your story.
 
One very important woman who inspired me continue with this ludicrous knows herself by all means. She did in ways she has no idea of.

I actually didn’t care what you thought at the end of it all but I started getting the feeling of you being bit too sensitive. But again if you are offended by the little things that makes life simple and puts the humor in life’s stressful bag, then go to hell and I seriously don’t care what you think.

Lets see whats next... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment