Tuesday 15 March 2011

HIGH COUNCIL

I am here to present my case to the high council, if i have any. The life of a gypsy always live trails, we are never understood though the earth is our home. So i will share my mystery with you and hope you help me solve it so i move on.

The reason why mystery attracts me, i just don't know. I wouldn't take it plain if she presented herself. I am just a fool looking to follow a trend lost through time and found in my delusional mind. Maybe i am just an idiot who will rather wallow in fairy tales than the worlds reality. 

I have been so protective of the pen in my left breast pocket. Seeing to it that it doesnt fall or float. I hate to use it because from all that i have heard and seen people go through, i feel its not worth writing beautifully in blood ink. I couldnt do it. But now here i am, scribbling the ball pen on a concrete tablet.

I know it makes absolutely no sense that i should be doing that. I do this with the hope that someday a scroll shows herself that i write our origin, history and destination on it. But then again, when will that be? I am holding the pen's cover in my right hand, and the pen in my left though i am not ambidextrous.

I am eager. i want to write, not on the stone tablet but on this paper scroll. It looks and seem full. The letters written on it are so saddening, how do i erase it? Please show me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment